Roasted Sweet Potatoes
tablespoons olive oil
sprigs fresh rosemary
pinch salt & pepper
crescent roll dough
ounces brie cheese
cup dried cherries
cup real maple syrup
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread dough over greased cookie sheet.
- Microwave cherries in maple syrup for 30 seconds.
- Top dough with brie, sweet potatoes, and syrup with cherries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until light brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe