If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
tablespoons olive oil
sprigs fresh rosemary
pinch salt & pepper
crescent roll dough
ounces brie cheese
cup dried cherries
cup real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread dough over greased cookie sheet.
- Microwave cherries in maple syrup for 30 seconds.
- Top dough with brie, sweet potatoes, and syrup with cherries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until light brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe