If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet and refreshing treat of Moroccan Mint Tea with a hint of Hibiscus flower. A perfect chilled treat for a warm day. —Kimber Brown
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 3 tablespoons Moroccan Mint Leaves, dried
- 4 tablespoons Hibiscus Flower Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- Using tea infusers (or cheesecloth), steep the dried Moroccan Mint tealeaves in a glass bowl filled with hot water. Allow the tealeaves to steep for at least 5 minutes. Remove the tea infusers and strain the brewed tea through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth to remove any stray tealeaves. Transfer the brewed tea back into the cleaned glass bowl.
- In a steady stream, whisk in the Hibiscus flower syrup and stir until fully blended. Repeat the process with the raw honey, whisking until completely dissolved.
- Transfer the liquid to a metal bowl or container and freeze for about an hour. Remove from the freezer and “churn” your granita. Using the backside of a spoon, re-pack the granita back into the metal container and freeze overnight. Serve chilled.
More Great Recipes: Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts