If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is great for breakfast! —agadamaam
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 can (14 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or honey
- 1 container (6 ounces) Yoplait® Greek Fat Free honey vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup medium mango, seed removed, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup cup pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries or cherries
- In 2-quart saucepan, stir together quinoa, coconut milk, gingerroot and water. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in brown sugar or honey. Divide pudding among 3 bowls, top with yogurt, mango, almonds and pomegranate seeds.