If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great dressing for any salad —Marilyn Covey
Makes 2 3/4 cups
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil or sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup whole Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 5 pieces medium garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until mixed. Store in the refrigerator. Will last for weeks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
More Great Recipes: