If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You promised them cheesecake but you're tired or ran out of time....turn that cheesecake into a quick and easy pudding! This one is so adaptable that I've even turned Gran's Gifted Cheesecake into a pudding on this site :(see Pudding That Tastes Like Mom's Cheesecake) —inpatskitchen
Serves 8 to 10 (?)
- 8 ounces cold whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup dark amber maple syrup plus more for drizzling
- Chopped pecans for serving
- Place the whipping cream in a cold bowl and sprinkle with the gelatin. Whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate while you move on.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir in the sour cream thoroughly. Fold in the whipped cream and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, scoop some pudding into small dessert dishes, sprinkle with a few chopped pecans and drizzle with a little maple syrup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Maple Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique