If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go-to dressing, especially for spring greens and vegetables. Also makes a great marinade for seafood and chicken or on a sandwich. It's easy to make and will make a bowl of lettuce turn heads!!
The photo is of a veggie, lentil and chickpea salad. I warmed it up a bit with the vinaigrette and then used the rest to dress the arugula. All topped with a poached egg which goes REALLY well with the dressing! —themisinthekitchen
- 1 cup good quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 handful chopped fresh mint
- whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Once incorporated, slowly whisk in the olive oil so the dressing emuilsifies.
- Season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste and ENJOY!!