If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fantastic fusion of creole and traditional Mexican! YUM! —Iliana cordero
- 4 pieces Sweet Corn on the cob
- 4 dashes Cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Generous dashes Salt and pepper
- 1 8oz Can tomato sauce
- 1 Small diced green pepper
- 1 Spanish yellow onion
- 3 sprigs Fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 Long red pepper cut into thin rounds
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 4 Small cod filets
- 1 cup Small scallops
- 16 pieces Shrimp
- 3 Bay leafs
- 2 cups Small diced celery
- 2 Small diced Roma tomato
- 1/2 cup White wine
- Turn oven to 425 degrees , cut 4 large pieces of foil, place on corn of the cob on each piece dust each with a dash of cayenne and salt and pepper and plop on 1 tablespoon of butter, roll up in the foil place on sheet pan and place in the oven for 1 hr and 15 mins.
- Place olive oil In sauté pan turn on to medium heat, add onion and green & red pepper and celery cook untill tender, add 2 tbl spoons of cayenne, tomato sauce , tomatoes , wine, thyme , bay leaves, garlic, salt and pepper cook for about 20 mins then add clean and rinsed seafood. Cooked fish to 135 and
- Boil orzo to 75 % doness then strain from water rut back in pan and add stock until obsorbed and pasta is cook to soft firmness. Serve seafood creole over orzo an elite on the side.