Author Notes: The best breakfast for kids. —RobertMoore
teaspoons whole-wheat wraps (8 inches)
cups cups store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
cup cup shredded carrots * 1 avocado, thinly sliced
cup cup of your favorite fat-free/low-fat dressing (about 1 tablespoon per wrap)
In This Recipe
- Place wraps side by side on a flat surface. Divide chicken into four portions (about ½ cup each). Place a portion of chicken on each wrap.
- Top each wrap with carrots, avocado, and spinach. (Have an adult help with the chopping.)
- Drizzle dressing evenly over each wrap.
- Roll each wrap up tightly and cut on the diagonal.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for lunch the next day. Enjoy this fabulous recipe with kids and family in Buy kitchen cabinets at any time.