If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To make this excellent recipe you need a metric weighing scale
Makes: 2 kilogram
Pealed mango slices 1 kilogram
Sugar 1 kilogram
Salt 70 gram
Cumin seed 10 gram
Cloves 2 gram
Read chilies 15
Viniger 150 ML
onion 30 grms
Ginger. 120 grms
Water 1/4 litter
- Slightly crush the masala from cardamom to Ginger
- Choose slightly unripe mango peel and slice.
- Add little water cook the mangoes .
- Tie all the masala's in a muslin cloth bag and drop in the mango syrupAdd sugar and salt
- Cook jam like consistency
- Add vinegar and cook few minute more
- Remove spices bag and squeeze the extract into the chutney
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
More Great Recipes: