If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you are needing a little tropical awakening and can’t get on a plane in the next 30 minutes, pull out your blender and create a vacation in no longer than 5 minutes! bON VoyaGe! —CoconutsandCardamom
Pina Colada Base
- 2 ripe bananas (frozen) see notes.
- 1 cup diced ripe pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (split in half)
- 3 cups ice cubes
Purple Storm Base
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- First blend frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup coconut milk with 1 tablespoon honey or agave. Once blended dived into 4 cups (should fill 1-2 inches in bottom of glass.
- Rinse the blender and add frozen bananas, diced pineapple, pineapple juice, 1/2 cup of the coconut milk and ice together and blend until smooth. Divide among the 4 glasses.
- To freeze bananas- peel the skin, slice and store in plastic bag for easy use! (make sure to toss the black little end thingy on the banana-its bitter) If you want to use another type of berry go right ahead-strawberries would be great! If you don't like berries, eliminate that step and you have a banana pina colada! Cheers!
More Great Recipes: