If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Aromatic and easy entree —Michael Dergo
- 4 Basa filets
- 1.5 tablespoons Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Ground Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Grated Pecorino Romano
- Olive Oil
- Remove the filets from the fridge, place in sealable container and drizzle with olive oil; combine the coriander, turmeric, black pepper and pumpkin seeds and season each side of the filets. Seal and allow to come up in temperature.
- Drizzle bottom of shallow baking pan with olive oil, add filets and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Place in 300 degree oven for approximately 12 minutes. Remove foil and place under broiler for approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from broiler and spinkle/lightly dust with pecorino romano; loosely cover for approximately 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.