If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A treat that’s just too good to go your whole life never tasting! —[email protected]
- 1 Roll-Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup White Chips
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Coconut
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Good Salt
- Melt the butter and pour it into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the White Sugar into the butter, mix and set it aside.
- Roll out the dough, into a rectangle-ish shape
- Smear the dough with a nice layer of the Peanut Butter
- Top that with the Hot Fudge Sauce
- Start sprinklin’~~ All of the white, chocolate, toffee & butterscotch chips
- Layer on the coconut and pecans
- Drizzle the top with the Caramel Sauce
- Roll the dough into a log..nice and snug
- Cut the log into about 1? buns and lay them, cut side down, into the buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle the tops of the un-baked buns with the Brown Sugar
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes..or until the buns are golden and bubbly!
- While they’re baking, make the Bucket List Bun Frosting..you will never taste a better frosting..ever!
- Just add the powdered sugar, salt, cream cheese & caramel sauce into a food processor, and pulse until smooth! (Reserve a tiny bit of salt for garnish)
- Top the buns with the Bun Frosting..or I should say: ‘THE’ Bun Frosting of all bun frostings!
- Take a warm, salty, caramelly bite..or get a pen and add it to your Bucket List ASAP! ~Enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Desserts