This succulent rich & fruity bread pudding is a dessert lover’s dream come true! If you’ve never tried Blackberries and Lemon together in one bite..drop that keyboard and go to the store! It’s that amazing!
This succulent rich & fruity bread pudding is a dessert lover’s dream come true! If you’ve never tried Blackberries and Lemon together in one bite..drop that keyboard and go to the store! It’s that amazing!—[email protected]
Roll-Pillsbury Flaky Layers Biscuits
pints fresh blackberries
cup heavy cream
cup white sugar
lemons..all the zest
lemon..all the juice
cup powdered sugar
- Bake up the biscuits according to their instructions
- While the biscuits are baking, mix up the custard!
- In a large bowl, simply add the eggs, sugar, heavy cream, zest of one lemon & the yogurts, mix until well combined. Then gently fold in the blackberries (reserve a few blackberries to use as a fresh garnish on top of each serving)..set aside
- Let the biscuits cool thoroughly, slice them in half and cut them into 1? cubes.
- Add the biscuit cubes into the large bowl with the custard..gently mix well, making sure to coat all of the bread. Let that sit and soak for about 10 minutes..stirring frequently to evenly coat & absorb.
- Pour the mixture into your baking dish, arrange the bread cubes, and the fruit evenly, so it all cooks together and looks super pretty!
- Ready for the some oven lovin’ <3
- Bake un-covered at 350 degrees for about 40-50 minutes, or until it’s golden and firm. While the oven is working its magic, whip up the lemon zest crack glaze:
- In a medium bowl add the powdered sugar, juice of one lemon & the zest of one lemon.
- Mix well until it’s a thick and creamy consistency..you may need to adjust the sugar/lemon juice ratio to achieve the desired thickness!
- When the bread pudding is done, remove it from the oven. While its still good and hot, drizzle some of the zesty glaze over the top! Take a nice, up close & personal look at that beauty before you dive in.
- Scoop up a nice big serving & top it with a couple of bright, fresh blackberries! Feel free to add more glaze to each serving and/or drink it with a straw..lol! ~Enjoy!! ;)