If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light and tangy citrus martini. —therobert
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 cup ice
- Muddle the mint leaves, sugar and lime juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a shaker.
- Shake well (about 10 seconds).
- Strain using Hawthorne strainer in a chilled glass over mint garnish; rocks optional.
More Great Recipes: