If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If ever there was a scandalous sweet treat, a treat so sinful that it should be enjoyed behind closed doors, it would be these brownies! —Amy@ohbiteit.com
- 1 Box of Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Buttermilk..enough to replace the water in your Brownie recipe
- 1/2 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Bake the brownies according to their box instructions..replace the water with the Buttermilk…and add the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Bake at 350, until firm..
- While they’re baking, make the frosting:
- Add the Cream Cheese, Red Velvet Cake Mix, 1/2 cup Buttermilk & Powdered Sugar into a food processor..and blend until thick and smooth!
- When the brownies have cooled completely, slather them with a generous layer of the frosting..shut the blinds, and take a giant, sinful bite!