If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came to me from a friend at church who caters on the side, for mission trips. I about fell over when I first tried this very fizzy lemony minty drink. Imagine the possibilities if you were to choose various powdered packets to suit your taste? —cakillgore
Makes 1 gallon
- 2 1/2 Bottles Topo Chico Brand Sparkling Mineral Water (1.5 litre bottles)
- 3 packets Crystal Light or Favorite Store Brand Powdered Drink Packets (Kind that makes 2 quarts)
- 1 Small Orange (Sliced)
- 1 Small Lime (Sliced)
- 1 Small Lemon (Sliced)
- 3 sprigs Mint (fresh)
- Put sliced fruit and mint in a gallon container.
- Pour three packages of powdered lemonade mix on top. Muddle slightly with fruit and mint.
- Slowly pour sparkling water over above ingredients. Pour slow and mix as you pour. If you pour too quickly, it will spill over top (yes it's that fizzy!).
- Make drink the morning that you plan on serving to ensure plenty of time for the fruit and mint to infuse into the lemonade. Serve Over ice.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks