If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe for a Guacamole contest a few years back...and won! The unexpected "pop" and sweetness of the pomegranate seeds is what makes it truly irresistible. —karollu
ripe avocados?, pitted and peeled
cup finely chopped onion
jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
juice of 1/2 a lime, or to taste
cup finely chopped cilantro
cup pomegranate seeds
- In a medium bowl, coarsely mash the avocados.
- Stir in onion, pepper, cumin, salt, and lime juice. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Fold in cilantro and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with pita chips and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
More Great Recipes: