Author Notes: Mom's simple, easy recipe. —jslye10
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 ounces tuna, drained
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cook noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour, soup, and milk into saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture until thick and bubbly.
- Carefully stir in tuna, noodles, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.