Author Notes: Mom's simple, easy recipe. —jslye10
ounces egg noodles
cup onion, chopped
ounces cream of mushroom soup
ounces tuna, drained
cup Parmesan cheese, grated
cup panko bread crumbs
In This Recipe
- Cook noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour, soup, and milk into saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture until thick and bubbly.
- Carefully stir in tuna, noodles, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.