If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mom's simple, easy recipe. —jslye10
ounces egg noodles
cup onion, chopped
ounces cream of mushroom soup
ounces tuna, drained
cup Parmesan cheese, grated
cup panko bread crumbs
- Cook noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour, soup, and milk into saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture until thick and bubbly.
- Carefully stir in tuna, noodles, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.