If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: While working out of town as an actor you occasionally find yourself being put up in someone else's house. I was lucky enough to be staying with a family with excellent taste in produce. I came home to find these few ingredients laying on the counter one day, spoil from a farmers market shop, and used them to prepare this simple salad. The flavors were just meant to go together. —Erik Hellman
- 1 Avocado (not over ripe)
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 Sweet Vadalia Onion
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Segment the orange and cut it into chunks.
- Dice the Avocado and onion half. (I like larger chunks).
- Mix the cut orange, avocado and onion with the olive oil and lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and top liberally with the smoked paprika.
More Great Recipes: