I wanted to highlight the avocado as much as possible and in different ways. I wanted this appetizer to be light and have a tropical influence. This avocado dish features fritters, slaw, a dipping sauce, and a shooter. —juan-carlos valadez
1. Mix eggs and flour un til smooth. Add more egg if needed.
2. Mix panko coconut and peanuts, and sesame seeds until homogenous and evenly mixed.
3. Mixed carrot and asparagus ribbons, onion lime juice, and avocado lightly with salt and pepper to taste
4. Dip avocado slices into batter and shake off excess batter, careful not to break them.
5. Bread them in the panko mixture
6. Deep fry at 375 about 30 seconds on each side
Avocado nectar shooter and dipping sauce
1. Blend first 8 items until smooth and light nape consistency, adding more juice or water if needed.
2. Blend last 9 items until smooth to loose yogurt consistency, adding more water if necessary.