Author Notes: One of my favorite recipes from GourmetRecipe.com...it's just so unbelievably refreshing looking for a soup, that's why. :) —shynewilliams
teaspoon orange zest (finely shredded)
tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan mix berries, water, sugar, orange peel, and juice. Mix well then allow it to boil.
- Simmer it and let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Blend this mixture until smooth paste and later add buttermilk.
- Let it chill well. You can serve it with a slice of orange or strawberry.