If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite recipes from GourmetRecipe.com...it's just so unbelievably refreshing looking for a soup, that's why. :) —shynewilliams
teaspoon orange zest (finely shredded)
tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan mix berries, water, sugar, orange peel, and juice. Mix well then allow it to boil.
- Simmer it and let it cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Blend this mixture until smooth paste and later add buttermilk.
- Let it chill well. You can serve it with a slice of orange or strawberry.