If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love getting popcorn when I go to the movies. I also think it is a great snack. I was at Trader Joe’s and walked by popcorn kernels and thought I’d give it a shot. I came home and immediately pulled out a heavy bottom pan and started popping the kernels. I couldn’t stop eating and ended up making more right away! My hubby isn’t a fan of popcorn because they get stuck on your teeth and that annoys him. He tried my homemade popcorn and ended up munching on them. He actually said he liked this popcorn because they don’t stick to your teeth.
You can play around with the seasoning. Try garlic salt, crushed red peppers or paprika. Whatever you’re in the mood for! —themessimake.com
Makes 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick or a heavy bottom pan.
- While the heat is on medium/high heat, add 2-3 kernels and cover the pan.
- Once the kernels start popping, add the rest of the kernels and cover the pan.
- Turn off the heat when they stop popping.
- While the popcorn is still hot, add sea salt, black pepper and dried Rosemary.
More Great Recipes: