If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a spicy red sauce to serve with pasta from Caserta Italy. —John Johnson
- 1 pound rotini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- In a medium saucepan, saute garlic in oil. Stir in tomatoes and juice, olives, red pepper flakes, capers and oregano.
- Cook 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add parsley and serve over cooked pasta.
More Great Recipes: Entrees