Author Notes: My boys and I just love, LOVE the fresh summer flavors in this watermelon lassi: watermelon, lime, mint and yogurt. For a lighter drink, you can leave out the yogurt; for a cooler treat, you can freeze this mix in popsicle molds! —em-i-lis
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons (heaping), Greek yogurt
- Put everything into a blender, blend, and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint