If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing, easy and minty salad that people just love. The inspiration for this is from Nahid's friend Rick who brings it to every bbq. I've added a feta and mint to his basic salad. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes a bowl full
Medium seedless watermelon cut into squares
Medium red onion sliced very thin
pound Hard feta crumbled
Lemon zested and juiced
cup Mint leaves chiffonade
- Place watermelon squares, sliced onions, feta, mint and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Toss.
- Add lemon juice. Taste if you think you need more add. Add salt and pepper.
- Place a bed of watercress on a salad plate. Add a pile of watermelon salad on top.
- If you are making this in advance, do not add lemon or salt until ready to serve. These ingredients tend to leach out the water from the melon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint