If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One year for Mother's day, my mom received a chocolate mint plant. Other than tea, we did not know what to do with the abundance of mint it produced. So I began to experiment! I have experimented with many different recipes from several sources including all recipes.com, cooks.com and my pastry instructor Chef L. This recipe is a result of combinations and evolution of over a dozen sources. It is rich and fudgey and does not need to be frosted. —CE Duckett
Makes: one 13x9 pan
ounces good quality baking chocolate
cups granulated sugar
Chocolate mint leaves
cup AP flour
cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350F Spray 9x13 pan with baking spray, line BOTTOM with parchment paper
- In Food Processor, pule sugar & mint leaves until mint is finely blended into sugar. pour into mixing bowl, set aside
- In heavy saucepan melt butter and Baking chocolate. Stirring often until melted. remove from heat. Pour over mint sugar.
- Stir sugar and chocolate until fully incorporated. Let cool 5 min.
- Beat in eggs , one at a time, incorporating fully after each egg.
- Stir in salt and flour until just mixed. Do not over mix, this make the brownies tough.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 30-35 min, or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan.
- Cut and serve.