If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grill the chicken with a little bit of salt, Pepper, sugar.yes sugar.granny smith ,grapes ,toasted walnuts,dried cranberries,touch of vanilla extract,mayo. Does not need lemon juice And the apples will not turn color! I use mayo (a little)on apples even when I make fruit cups in Advance of a large party. IT works! —Pragg
Serves 4or more
- 2Each Granny smith apples
- 1/4 cup Diced celery
- 16 ounces Grilled chicken breast
- 1.5 cups Mayo
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound Red grapes
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- Salt pepper sugar the chicken,grill it until done .I use 4-4oz chicken breast cool , and dice into bite size pcs add mayo. Vanilla and walnuts, grapes
- Cut the celery in med. dice,add dried cranberry .