If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my honeys favorite childhood dish and the day his mom handed over the recipe was the day I knew this was it. At first, honestly, I was reluctant to try it... but it's kitschy and absolutely delicious... and even for me -- a non mayo fan -- could, and did! eat several bowls —Eden
Serves 2-6 (depending on who's looking)
- 1/2 pound curly (twisty) Scoobi Doo pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fennel frond
- 3/4 cup miracle whip
- 2 cans water packed tuna
- Cook pasta according to package directions until Al dente. Add frozen peas approximately one minute before pasta is fully cooked. Rinse pasta and peas under cold water to quickly cool the pasta-pea mixture
- While pasta is cooking mix together remaining ingredients, except for Miracle whip. Add the cooled pasta and peas to chopped veggie and herbs. Stir in Miracle whip and add more or less until you get a nicely dressed pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool in the fridge for several hours until completely cool (this pasta holds very well for a day or two). Just before serving mix in flaked tuna and enjoy!