If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for a light luncheon or as a fun and innovative salad course, the Seafood Salad Stuffed Avocado is simple to make but looks very fancy! The flavors are light and bright and the rich avocado and mayo balance the citrus and salt from the lemony crab and lobster. —Andrea Carr
- 1 pound Crab and Lobster Meat (you can also use one or the other)
- 5 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 Medium Avocado
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pepper
- 1 Medium Tomato, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, skinned and diced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- Mix Crab, Lobster, 4 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise and Onion. Cover and Refrigerate
- Lightly Season Avocado, Cucumber and Tomato with 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Grill Avocado (flat side down) until slightly warm with grill marks on the flesh of the avocado.
- Stuff each Avocado Half with 1/4 of the Seafood Salad Mixture and arrance on plates with Diced Cucumber and Tomato.
- Whisk Together Lemon, Olive Oil, Garlic, Remaining Mayonnaise, Remaining Pepper and Remaining Salt. Pour over Stuffed Avocado, Tomato and Cucumber. Serve Chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad