If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I think I was dreaming about this recipe last night. I woke up, went straight to the kitchen and instead of making coffee, I started grabbing ingredients from the pantry to make granola. —themessimake.com
- 2 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet mangoes (I used Champagne mangoes. If you use mangoes that have a lot of fiber, you might have to puree the mangoes first and strain the pulp.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a blender, mix the yogurt, mangoes and honey.
- Serve with granola and your choice of fruit.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried figs
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- pinches salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add agave nectar and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet or a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture on the pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, stir the mixture and bake for another 10-15 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Let it cool.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe