Author Notes: This is the perfect solution to summer. Rich fudge pops, only 4 ingredients, no guar gum or scary stuff that comes from the fudge pops in the store.
http://obcookie.blogspot.com/2012/07/easy-as-fudge-four-ingredient-fudge.html —OB Cookie
- 4 ounces high quality dark chocolate, I like Callebaut
- 12 ounces can fat free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- popsicle molds
- Cut the chocolate into fine shards or small pieces.
- Over a simmering pot of water on medium heat, place a well fitting bowl with the milk and chocolate.
- Whisk continuously until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth
- Whisk in the sugar and the vanilla and pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze until hard, about 4 hours or more. To dislodge run under warm water for a few seconds.