If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious with tzatziki or marinara as dipping sauces! —HQEpps
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 long zucchini
- 2 ounces feta
- 1 egg well beaten
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- sea salt
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- onion powder
- 1/6 cup regular flour
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Wash zucchini, pat dry, then grate the zucchini into thin strips.
- Dump the grated zucchini into a colander, sprinkle a generous amount of sea salt on top, and let sit 20 minutes. Then press with paper towel to get rid of excess water.
- Put the zucchini, garlic, feta, eggs, and pinch of pepper into a bowl, toss with a fork.
- Mix the 2 flours together in a separate bowl, then add that to the zucchini mixture.
- Pour enough oil in a pan to cover the bottom half of the fritter, heat on med-high.
- Drop balls of the zucchini mixture into the hot oil and fry each side for 2-3 minutes.
More Great Recipes: Appetizers