If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found this old recipe in the back of our big book of recipes. It hasnt been made in years and it pretty simple, but it is tasty. Also, on the first ingredient, I prefer 3 legs, 3 thighs, and 3 breasts. Have fun cooking and enjoy! —kaceywarmpies
Makes 9 pieces of chicken
- 9 pieces of chicken
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pinches of salt
- oil spray
- First things first, you'll need to preheat the oven to 375*F and coat the bottom of a baking pan with 1/2 cup of butter or oil spray. If you use oil spray in this step, you will only need 1/2 of melted butter in all.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken with the melted butter. Roll the chicken peices in the crumb mixture. Place the skin side down down on the baking sheet.
- Spray the chicken with the oil spray lightly. Bake for 20 minutes and then turn over the chicken. Bake another 20-30 minutes until chicken is done and the juices run clear.
More Great Recipes: