If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its skewered shrimp. Then bbq'd and plated up by spearing the skewers in to a half melon placed face down on a plate. A mango tomatillo salsa sits on the side
- 2 pounds Med shrimp peeled and deviened
- Marinate shrimp in a mix of any 3 citrus juices you like. Add 3 tbl spoons of orange flavor oil to the citrus marinade. Add 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes to the marinate
- Bbq the shrimp - 4 to a skewer. Cut a small Mellon in half and hollow it out Mince the melon and mix it with 2 minced jalapeños and 1 tbl spoon honey plus 1/4 cup minced cilantro and red onion. Add salt n pepper to taste
- Take the BBQ shrimp and stick the skewers in to the upside down melon and plate it up with the spicy melon salsa on the plate to serve
- Serve with rice of choice and a cooling salad
More Great Recipes: