If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe pairs delicious summer zucchini, prepared crescent rolls, and homemade ricotta to attain a delicious appetizer that takes about an hour to whip up and is sure to impress. —kitchenwlittleb
- 1 cup ricotta, fresh made or store bought
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 packet crescent rolls mix
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Prepare the ricotta. You can prepare the recipe a recipe for ricotta or just buy some ricotta. Yum ricotta.
- Take the crescent roll dough and form 2" rounds and press about 5 slices of zucchini into the crescent dough. Bake for 25 minutes and remove.
- Add a dollop of ricotta into to center of the rounds. Cook for another 15 minutes,
- Drizzle with honey and crack some fresh black pepper on top and enjoy!