If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to always create healthy salads. On this one, instead of using croutons, I fried tofu and added it onto the salad. It tasted soo good! I also added mushrooms to get more vegetables onto the salad and seeds and cheese for more protein. It turned out positively delish. —eat_natural
- 1 bunch Romaine
- 1/2 packet Tofu
- 1 handful Mushrooms
- 1 handful Sunflower seeds
- 1 handful Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Caesar dressing
- 1 handful Shredded parmesean
- Cut the tofu into cubes and fry it on the skillet with a little oil. Add all the ingredients together, putting the romaine down first and cheese/seeds last. Add the tofu on top when mostly browned. Easy! Yummy! Try it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
More Great Recipes: