If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is our fun Mezcal driven spin off of The Last Word ... duh. Designed for Coolhunting.com —HellaBitters
- 1.5 ounces Reposado Tequila
- 2 dashes Hella Bitter Citrus
- .5 ounces Green Chartreuse
- .5 ounces Maraschino
- .5 ounces Fresh Lime
- Use a jigger to measure out tequila, chartreuse, and lime over ice.
- Add Hella Bitter.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass pre-garnished a with premium grade maraschino cherry.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks