If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Usually tarts are baked, and I try to avoid outside "snack" food because it's usually HighFructoseCornSryupGivingEveryoneCancerAndDiabetes thing. So I found a cheaper, easier, and healthier way to have a snack in between my long day of classes. —Rita Bunny
- 1 cup cottage cheese (cold or warmed)
- 1 cup rapsberries
- 2 pieces wheat flatbread
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut 3 circles in the flat bread.
- Toast each circle flat bread in a oven toaster or the bottom of a conventional stove. I would not suggest to use a toaster because flat bread is flat, and it would simply crumble apart.
- Fill each circle cut flat bread with cottage cheese.
- Top the cottage cheese with 4 to 5 raspberries on each flatbread.
- You do not have to use flatbread. Unsalted or Salted crackers can be called for this simple recipe.