If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is easy, good for you, and tastes amazing! —cagill
Makes 12 regular size muffins or 6 jumbo muffins
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup soy milk (Vanilla if flavored)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups 60% Cacao Bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all the ingredients for the batter and mix well. Drop batter into well greased muffin tin. Top with a spoonful of streussel topping. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.