If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 3 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add eggs and almond extract, and mix together.
- Mix in dry ingredients, until just combined.
- Fold in shredded coconut
- Refrigerate dough at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- When you’re ready to bake, preheat oven to 350ºF. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop (I love mine!), and place dough on parchment-lined baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until cookies are puffy and golden brown around the edges. Remove from oven and let cookies stand on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool.