Author Notes: Nutella S'mores - a new twist on a simple summer classic. —FeedMeSeymour
graham cracker sheets
handfuls mini marshmallows
In This Recipe
- Break your graham cracker sheets in half so you have 8 graham squares.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of Nutella onto 4 of the 8 squares.
- Add a handful of mini marshmallows on top of each Nutella-filled square.
- Run a small pastry torch over the marshmallows to toast them. You could also place them under the broiler for a few seconds but be sure to keep an eye on them so they do not burn.
- Layer the other graham sheet on top of the toasted marshmallows.