If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nutella S'mores - a new twist on a simple summer classic. —FeedMeSeymour
- 4 graham cracker sheets
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 4 handfuls mini marshmallows
- Break your graham cracker sheets in half so you have 8 graham squares.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of Nutella onto 4 of the 8 squares.
- Add a handful of mini marshmallows on top of each Nutella-filled square.
- Run a small pastry torch over the marshmallows to toast them. You could also place them under the broiler for a few seconds but be sure to keep an eye on them so they do not burn.
- Layer the other graham sheet on top of the toasted marshmallows.
More Great Recipes: