If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's peach season in the south - and this Peach Sangria recipe is the perfect way to use up your crop. It's simple, refreshing, and seriously tasty. —Caroline Chambers
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Rum
- 3 Lemons and Limes, Juiced
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 5 Peaches, sliced
- 1 handful Chopped Red Cherries
- 3 Lemon and Limes, sliced
- Pour white wine into large pitcher.
- Add all liquor.
- Slice peaches and toss into blender with orange juice and cranberry juice. Puree.
- Pour puree into white wine mixture. Stir.
- Squeeze lemons and limes into the pitcher.
- Add lemon and lime slices and chopped red cherries to pitcher.
- Serve with a lemon or lime slice!