If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's peach season in the south - and this Peach Sangria recipe is the perfect way to use up your crop. It's simple, refreshing, and seriously tasty. —Caroline Chambers
Bottle of White Wine
cup Triple Sec
Lemons and Limes, Juiced
cup Orange Juice
cup Cranberry Juice
handful Chopped Red Cherries
Lemon and Limes, sliced
- Pour white wine into large pitcher.
- Add all liquor.
- Slice peaches and toss into blender with orange juice and cranberry juice. Puree.
- Pour puree into white wine mixture. Stir.
- Squeeze lemons and limes into the pitcher.
- Add lemon and lime slices and chopped red cherries to pitcher.
- Serve with a lemon or lime slice!