If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Italian pasta accompanied by tender asparagus and vivid parsley will make a lovely dinner for you and your family! —GoodFood
- 18 ounces spaghetti, dried tagliatelle or pappardelle
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 10 spears)
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Roughly chop the parsley, cut the asparagus spears in 5 cm sticks. In a pan heat a little olive oil, add the parsley and asparagus and cook stirring occasionally on a medium heat until asparagus gets golden crisp. Season with sea salt.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to packet instructions until al dente, then drain and add to the pan. Mix with asparagus and parsley, drizzle with some more olive oil and serve with a green side salad and a glass of dry red wine. Bon Appétit!