If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Remove from heat. Mix in sugar and vanilla then mix in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely, before cutting into 2x2" squares. Kitchen Cabinet Design
- I have read all the great reviews and learned from them, thank you all. Now I line my pan with buttered aluminum foil or parchment paper. This works very well.