cup cocoa powder
teaspoon baking powder
cup chopped walnuts
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Remove from heat. Mix in sugar and vanilla then mix in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely, before cutting into 2x2" squares. Kitchen Cabinet Design
- I have read all the great reviews and learned from them, thank you all. Now I line my pan with buttered aluminum foil or parchment paper. This works very well.