If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family always loved the basic lasagna recipe I would prepare for special occasions and holidays, so one year I decided to overhaul the recipe completely and give them all something to talk about, so out the window went the ground beef and tomato sauce replaced with a rich and creamy Alfredo sauce and loads of fresh seafood. —Adrian V. Mabon
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 pound lump crab or claw meat
- 1 pound chopped lobster claw meat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound frozen or fresh spinach chopped and drained
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 Jars of alfredo sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound lasagna
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- 8 ounces fire roasted red bell peppers chopped
- 1 pound fontina cheeese
- In large pot filled half way with water and teaspoon of salt bring to a boil adding dry lasagna following the package directions. In a large saute pan melt butter with a few drops of olive oil saute shrimp and lobster with garlic and parsley sprinkle with cayenne and salt and pepper to taste. add alfredo sauce and cook for eight to ten minutes. set aside. In a medium size bowl combine ricotta with 1 egg and asiago cheese fold in drained spinach lightly sprinkle with salt. lightlyfold in crab meat and peppers into alfredo mixture .
- In a large rectangular dish ladle enough alfredo mixture on the bottom of the dish that has been oiled to coat pan bottom using only the liquid portion begin layering lasagna on the bottom followed by alfredo and seafood mixture another layer of lasagna this time covered with ricotta and spinach mixture followed by another layer of pasta then followed with alfredo sauce mixture topped with one pound of shredded fontina cheese bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes take out to set about 15minutes before serving.