Author Notes: Well, I make popsicles for a living, mostly non-alcoholic. But there's nothing more refreshing on a hot summer night than a cocktail on a stick...that's right baby, frozen popsicocktails!! —Nathalie Jordi
tablespoons lemon juice
- Clean and hull the strawberries. Then puree them.
- Add the booze and the honey.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours or better yet, overnight.
- Enjoy pool-side or in the park. Nobody will suspect you're actually consuming a cocktail!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail