If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Onions
- 1 cup Tomato
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1.5 teaspoons Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 3 Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 4 Green chillies
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- 1. In a skillet, heat about 3 tsps of oil. Add cloves, cumin and mustard seeds. Once they dance around, add chopped onions and green chillies. Saute for a few minutes until the onions are translucent.
- 2. Add the spices – turmeric, red chilli powder and salt (Save garam masala for the end). Saute for a couple of minutes and then add tomatoes and green peas. Let cook for a few minutes until the tomatoes are nice and soft.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and whisk well. When the tomatoes are done, add the whisked eggs and mix well. Keep stirring every couple of minutes until the eggs are fluffy. Sprinkle garam masala and adjust salt if needed.
- Serve with rotis, rice or as a bread sandwich filling!