If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my take on white gazpacho, which is crazy good. I leave out the bread, and add a little greek yogurt for texture. A perfect blend of cool, sweet, tangy, garlic-y, creamy deliciousness, with a slight little kick of cayenne at the end. Such a nice way to wind down the summer. —HeartBellyAndSoul
Makes about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 cup White Grapes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (I use Fage 2%)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Add the blanched almonds, garlic cloves, and olive oil into a blender, and pulse until chopped very fine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Suggested Garnishments: Garlic and red pepper flake infused olive oil, chives, chopped grapes, chopped almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes