If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is easy to make, brimming with flavor and healthy too. Squash, the star of this easy fall-inspired dish, is one of those great hearty vegetables: cheap and filling, its perfect for those shopping on a budget.Smoky spices like chili powder and paprika are paired with sweet lime and honey and topped with a generous sprinkle of cilantro. —KvellintheKitchen
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups cubed pieces butternut squash
- 2 medium onions, peeled and cut into 1/2 wide wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a large roasting pan with a layer of heavy duty tin foil and cooking spray, or a mist of olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together except the cilantro.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked and veggies are tender, about 25-35 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.