Author Notes: It's a mish-mosh of several sangria recipes I found, most notably a recent Bob Appetit recipe. You can substitute some of the harder to find ingredients as suggested below. I tried this with white wine and it was also good! —Stephanie__
Serves depends on how thirsty!
- 1 bottle of sanria
- 24 ounces pineapple juice (can use grapefruit or orange if you like)
- two 11.5 cans guava nectar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of various fruit (Bon Appetit reccomends pineapple, but I tried with orange, apples and grapes too)
- as much or as little as you want rum
- Mix rose, juice, guava, cinnamon sticks, rum and fruit in large pitcher.
- Cover and chill for at least six hours.
- Chill and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail